top of page

Our History

St. George was founded in 1935, and for several decades liturgies were held in the church's basement while the parish raised funds for further buildout. The upper church was dedicated in 1966.


  • Fr. Frederick Peterson, OSB—Pastor

  • Rev. Paul Crawford—Deacon

  • Rev. George Dzuricsko—Deacon

  • John Wiesner—Cantor

  • Eric Scheidler—Cantor

  • Matthew Yonke—Cantor


Directions to St. George Church are available from Google Maps and MapQuest.

God With Us - Eastern Catholic Formation Newsletter

Read the January Newsletter

bottom of page